Sunday, November 22, 2009
Thursday, November 19, 2009
1. play XBOX. If you don't have one go buy one
2. watch Rocky. If you want a good love story, you can't beat rocky. I'm not talking about Rocky and Adrian, I'm talking about Rocky and Mickey. If you say you didn't get choked up during Rocky 3 when Mickey dies then I call you a dirty liar!
3. Blow something up. It doesn't matter what because it won't matter you will feel better regardless.
4. Sleep. I can't think of anything better to do at 2:00 in the morning.
5. Make some Anti-Twilight posters and protest out front of your local movie theater.
6. Watch any movie with Jessica Alba. I would recommend "into the blue" because she runs around in a bikini the whole film. It won't fill that hole in your heart but you can forget about the pain of being forgotten for an hour or so.
7. Shoot guns. get good because remember that werewolves can be killed with a silver bullet.
Whatever it is you decide to do tonight (or the next couple of nights deoending on your wife) remember that you are not alone. there are mony others just like you trying to cope with the fact that they have to sleep by themselves tonight. If there are some others in your neighborhood you could get together and have a candle light vigil in honor of those forgotten.
remember to staystrong and I will check up on all of you tomorrow.
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Sunday, November 8, 2009
So this is a place where you can visit and understand that you are not the only one suffering from this aweful pandemic we call the twilight saga. Visit me frequently and remember no matter how many nights you go without dinner or how many days your kids miss their baths, we have each other.